Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 02-12-2019
2 December 2019
- A decrease in temperature accompanied by a windy weather is foreseen this week in the period from 3rd-8th of December.
- The northern and northeastern parts will drop by 8-10 degrees, with a minimum temperature between 10-15 degrees. While the top of the mountain and the peak will witness a cold to very cold temperature with frost in some areas. Minimum temperature will vary between 1-9 Celsius.
- For the central and eastern regions, including Bangkok and suburbs; the temperature will drop by 6-8 degrees, with the lowest temperature of 15-20 degrees.
- A decrease in rainfall is foreseen in the southern part.
- Moreover, the wind-waves in the lower Gulf of Thailand are continuously strong. With wave height of 2.0-4.0 meters. And more than 4.0 meters in thunderstorm areas.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”