Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 03-02-2020
3 February 2020
- During 3rd – 7th of February, morning fogs are expected in upper Thailand, however a cool to cold weather is foreseen in the north and northeast regions.
- At the top of the mountains and the mountains’ peak, a cold to very cold temperature is expected, with a minimum temperature of 4-15 degrees.
- While a slightly cold weather is foreseen in the central, and the eastern region, during morning time.
- For the southern region, a decrease in rainfall is expected.
- During 8th - 9th of February, the northern and northeastern regions will witness a cool to cold temperature accompanied by a windy weather.
- In the upper northeastern region, the temperature will drop by 1-3 degrees Celsius.
- At the top of the mountain and the peak, the weather is expected to be cold to very cold, with a minimum temperature of 5-15 degrees Celsius.
- A slightly cold weather is foreseen in the central and eastern regions.
- However, Increasing rainfalls are more likely to be witnessed in the south region.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience."