Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 09-09-2019
9 September 2019
- A decrease in rainfall is expected during 9th -11th of September.
- Wind waves are foreseen to reach 1.0-2.0 meters in the upper Andaman Sea And the upper Gulf of Thailand, and more than 2.0 meters in the thunderstorm area.
- During 12th -15th of September, an increase in rainfall will take place, in addition to isolated heavy rain in some areas.
- Waves will reach about 2.0 meters high in the Andaman Sea And the upper Gulf of Thailand.
- People in the risky areas of the North and Northeast region should be careful of heavy and accumulated rain which may cause sudden floods.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”