Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 09-12-2019
9 December 2019
- During 9th -12th of December 2019, a cold windy weather is expected in Upper Thailand.
- The land temperature will slightly drop in the north and northeast regions with a minimum temperature of 5-15 degrees. For mountains; the weather is expected to be cold-very cold with frost in some areas.
- A minimum temperature between 1-7 degrees is foreseen for the central and eastern regions, including Bangkok and its surrounding areas.
- While in the lower Gulf of Thailand, wave height is expected to reach 2.0-3.0 meters.
- During 13th -15th of June, the temperature in Upper Thailand will increase by 2-4 degrees with fogs in some areas. However, it will remain generally cold with increasing rainfalls in the lower southern Thailand.
- Wave height is expected to reach about 2.0 meters in the lower Gulf of Thailand.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”