Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 10-02-2020
10 February 2020
- During 11th -16th of February, a foggy weather is foreseen in upper Thailand in the morning.
- A rise in temperature by 1-3 degrees is expected in the northeastern, central, and eastern regions. However, the weather is expected to remain cold in the morning in the north and northeast. The upper northern region will drop by 2-4 degrees at the top of the mountain.
- A minimum temperature of 2-12 degrees is foreseen in the southern part.
- A decrease in rainfall is expected in the lower Gulf of Thailand from Nakhon Si Thammarat downward.
- Wave height is foreseen to reach 2-3 meters during the mentioned period.
- Wind waves in the lower Gulf of Thailand will weaken during 13th -16th of February.
- During 10 - 16 Feb, people in upper northern Thailand should be cautious of the cold weather. All ships in the lower Gulf of Thailand should proceed with caution. And small boats should stop ashore until 12th of February.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”