Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 11-02-2019
11 February 2019
- Thunderstorms and gust are expected this week in Thailand in the period from 11th- 12th of February.
- During 13th - 15th of February, the weather is expected to be cold in the morning.
- The temperature will drop by 1-3 degrees in the northeastern, central, and eastern regions. And more rainfall is foreseen in the south.
- In the lower Gulf of Thailand, wave height is expected to reach about 2.0 meters.
- During 16th -17th of February, the temperature is expected to increase in Upper Thailand. The weather will be hot during the daytime with morning fog.
- Moreover, thick fog is expected in some areas with some thunderstorms in the Northeast, the Central and the East.
- For the southern part, a noticeable decrease in rainfall is foreseen.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”