Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 13-01-2020
13 January 2020
- During 13th -14th of January, the northern region will maintain a cold weather.
- A chilly weather is also foreseen in northeastern Thailand, and a cold to very cold temperature for the top of the mountains.
- Isolated thunderstorm is expected in the eastern and central region, including Bangkok and its suburbs.
- During 15th -16th of January, a slight change in temperature and morning fogs are foreseen in upper Thailand. For the southern region, there is still few rain.
- Furthermore, during 17th - 19th of January, the northern and northeastern regions will maintain a cold weather. The temperature will drop by 1-2 degrees for the top of the mountains, with a cold temperature and frost in some areas at the peak.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience."