Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 14-10-2019
14 October 2019
- During 14th - 15th of October, rainfall and isolated heavy rain accompanied by gust is expected in upper Thailand.
- After that, upper Thailand will witness a decrease in rainfall during 16th – 20th of October.
- Furthermore, the temperature will drop by 2-3 degrees with strong wind in the north and northeast.
- During 14th -20th of October, The southern region will witness an increase in rainfall.
- Isolated heavy rain is foreseen in the Gulf of Thailand and wave height of about 2.0 meters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”