Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 24-02-2020
24 February 2020
- During 24th Feb – 1st March, the temperature in upper Thailand is expected to rise by 1-4 degrees Celsius with fog in the morning.
- However, for the northern and northeastern regions; the weather will remain cold in the morning, and will get warm during daytime.
- During 25th Feb – 1st March, less rainfall and weak wind-wave are foreseen in the Gulf of Thailand.
- During 27th Feb – 1st March, scattered rain is foreseen in the lower northern region, northeastern, central, and eastern regions.
- Wave height is foreseen to reach between 1-2 meters in the lower Gulf of Thailand from Nakhon Si Thammarat down to the sea.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”