Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 26-11-2018
26 November 2018
- During 26th -29th of November, the temperature is expected to drop by 3-5 degrees in the North and the Northeast.
- Thunderstorms are expected in the lower East, the East, and the lower Central, including Bangkok and its vicinity. Moreover, the weather is foreseen to become cold to very cold on mountaintops.
- During 30th of Nov to 2nd of Dec, the temperature will rise by 1-3 degrees with morning fogs.
- Northern and northeastern parts are expected to remain cold, and isolated heavy rainfall is foreseen in the southern part.
- Waves’ height is expected to reach 2.0 meters in the Gulf of Thailand.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”