Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 27-01-2020
27 January 2020
- During 27th -30th of January, a cold to very cold weather is expected in the northeast region; as the temperature will drop by 2-4 degrees.
- While the northern region will witness a cold temperature during 27 - 28 Jan with a drop by 1-2 degrees.
- A minimum temperature between 1-13 degrees is expected for the top of the mountains, and frost in the north.
- While in the central, the eastern, the temperature will drop 1-3 degrees Celsius.
- Thunderstorms are foreseen in the southern region.
- In the following period, the northern region is expected to rise by 1-3 degrees, however it will remain cold in the morning.
- During 30th Jan – 2nd Feb, increasing rainfall is expected in the southern region. And strong wind wave From Nakhon Si Thammarat province downward; with waves’ height reaching about 2.0 meters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience."