Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 28-10-2019
28 October 2019
- During 29 Oct - 1 Nov, thunder with heavy rainfall and gust is expected in some places within Upper Thailand.
- Moreover, the temperature will drop by 3-5 degrees with a cold air in the morning.
- Rainfall is foreseen to increase in the South, in addition to isolated heavy rain in some places.
- Wind wave will reach about 2.0 meters in the lower Gulf of Thailand.
- During 2-3 Nov, isolated thunderstorm is foreseen in upper Thailand. For southern Thailand, continuous rain and isolated heavy rain are expected.
- All ships in the Gulf of Thailand should proceed with caution, and avoid navigation in thunderstorms’ areas.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”